Wednesday 19 December 2012

Disney Tag Game

Questions & Answers

This was a game I seen people answer on YouTube the link to those peoples answers are; http://youtu.be/xq9CgeZpAMs & http://youtu.be/5CEqh9hMn-k?hd=1

Q. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience?
A. A scene i would like to experience would be, this was a close one, the fight scene in Beauty & the Beast

Q. An unforgettable experience/moment you've had at the Parks?
A. An unforgettable moment at the parks would have to be the torture of it's a small world ride.

Q. What non-Disney song(s) reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and/or the Parks?

A.  A song that is non-Disney that's reminds me of Disney is Lonestar Amazed. the reason is that me and my friends used to make little homages to some of the movies and this was one of the songs used.

Q.When was the first time you went to a Disney Park? 

A. The first time going to a park was with the school in 2002, this is the only time i have ever been to a Disney park, i will some day travel to all parks.

Q.If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend, who would you choose?

A. This question is a tough one, i would either say Mushu (Mulan) or Chip (Beauty & the Beast)

Q.Who are your favourite Disney princesses?

A. Favourite Princesses are Belle, Cinderella and Tiana (Pixar one would be Merida)

Q.Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make you cry?

A. The Beast saying goodbye to Belle & Lion King Mufasa  (Pixar would be Toy Story 3 Ending)

Q.What is the first Disney movie you remember seeing?

A. I am not sure what the first movie is I went to see I have vivid memory of the Beast howling, but I was 1 when Beauty and the Beast came out. For that reason i am saying the Lion King

Q.What is your favourite Disney movie?

A. Without any hesitation it is Beauty and the Beast (If it was a Pixar then it would be toy story)

Now that i have answered them lets see what your answers are??

3 comments:


  1. Q. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience?
    A. I'd want to ride on Marahute's back from Rescuer's Down Under. Flying on the back of a
    giant golden eagle? Sign me up!

    Q. An unforgettable experience/moment you've had at the Parks?
    A. It was when I worked as a custodian at Disneyland. It was always awesome doing crowd control at the fireworks shows. I know the show by heart. That's nothing new. Seeing the crowd watch the show especially the kids. That's truly what magic is.


    Q. What non-Disney song(s) reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and/or the Parks?
    A. Heh. I loved "See my Vest" From Mr. Burns during that episode from the Simpsons. That episode is still one of my all time favorites.

    Q.When was the first time you went to a Disney Park?
    A. It was when I was very small. I think I was six. My grandpa loved the Mouse and had taken us there for a Christmas present. I don't remember the rides, but I remember I passed out in my hamburger.

    Q.If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend, who would you choose?
    A. Gurgi. No one remembers Gurgi. I will be Gurgi's friend and give him lots of crunchies.

    Q.Who are your favourite Disney princesses?
    A. Meg. (She's hooked up with a demigod so it counts dammit) I also love Tiana. She works to make her dreams come true.

    Q.Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make you cry?
    A.There are four that never fail to make me cry. "Baby of Mine" from Dumbo. "I'm lost" from Lilo and Stitch. "Jessie's song" from Toy Story 2. Finally, if you didn't cry at the beginning of UP you are a liar.

    Q.What is the first Disney movie you remember seeing?
    A. Little Mermaid. Saw that in theatres as well as Jungle Book. I think they were re-released since I wasn't born before the 70's when Jungle Book first came out. My grandpa took me to both.

    Q.What is your favourite Disney movie?
    A. The Sword in the Stone. (Achimedes's laugh. Look it up) That and Great Mouse Detective. It's got Vincent Price as Rattigan for Pete's sake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for replying, Love your answers. :D

      Delete
  2. I love this Disney Q&A! I used and answered some of your questions in my blog, if you want to take a look! http://maddylou.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/disney-tag.html

    ReplyDelete